Gordon Ramsey's £23 steak and chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting involved in all the mudslinging, but please tell me this is a personal only device? No devices used in regulated sectors should be running 3rd party keyboards.
I'll let the bank know about not letting unauthorised apps to be downloaded on firm devices. They'll have not thought of this.

I'll let the bank know about not letting unauthorised apps to be downloaded on firm devices. They'll have not thought of this.
I probably know the mobility & security teams, and I'm 100% sure they'll have advised against the use of 3rd party keyboards. The problem is they are constantly fighting against the Line of Business heads who obviously know best, despite numerous security breaches being identified over the years. I know the square root of fuck all about swapping interest rates, but I have worked with almost all the major banks on securing their mobile device estates over the years. Bizarrely, the ones who listen and take on the recommendations tend to be the ones who report fewer breaches. The ones who know better and can't be advised invariably throw their toys out of the pram when a breach occurs, blaming everyone but themselves.

I probably know the mobility & security teams, and I'm 100% sure they'll have advised against the use of 3rd party keyboards. The problem is they are constantly fighting against the Line of Business heads who obviously know best, despite numerous security breaches being identified over the years. I know the square root of fuck all about swapping interest rates, but I have worked with almost all the major banks on securing their mobile device estates over the years. Bizarrely, the ones who listen and take on the recommendations tend to be the ones who report fewer breaches. The ones who know better and can't be advised invariably throw their toys out of the pram when a breach occurs, blaming everyone but themselves.
Its my personal device. As I'm not a numpty.

I’m not averse to paying lots for good food, but that’s absolutely shite
Agree. The steak looks great, but the pasty chips and lack of anything on the side is a piss take
Agree. The steak looks great, but the pasty chips and lack of anything on the side is a piss take
Having said that. I paid £30 for a steak in The Lakes this weekend, so if you are paying £23 for steak in London you want to be careful it's not rat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back