Google Maps "Shaming" Fatties

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to love shaming fatties into losing weight by shouting ‘Who ate all the pies?’
Then ‘Political Correctness’ happened and I wouldn’t dream of doing it now!

I did. It was obvious man, hence the simple question!
Ok, I'll play guess the point with you.
Were you saying someone who stays fit, doesn't smoke but has the odd glass of red wine now and then is the same as being obese and costs the country just as much?

There's certainly a case for saying "It will take XX minutes of moderate exercise to burn off this product" on food labels.
I think a lot of people would be surprised if they did start labelling food stuffs that way.

Not that the fatties would care like, they must know a Gregg's cheese and onion pasty isn't exactly good for you but they still stuff them down their necks

I think a lot of people would be surprised if they did start labelling food stuffs that way.

Not that the fatties would care like, they must know a Gregg's cheese and onion pasty isn't exactly good for you but they still stuff them down their necks
But would they have three Gregg's pasties with a mince pie chaser?

Once people understand that they need to do 2 hours a week of exercise to burn of their 5 days of grande lattes small changes could be more likely.

Last edited:
If something is freakish it's abnormal.

Excess weight is at about 65%. There will be a small percentage that will be underweight too, not sure what that percentage is though. I think it's safe to say that only around a third of adults in England are of normal weight.

That's the exception now, that's abnormal. Freaks.
Well I'm in f***ing class shape so I must be a right freak

At least they only inhale pastry when they're depressed instead of having to give themselves a clip for attention.
Bet you've got shares in Greggs ya hot air balloon

Last edited:
That works for people who want to lose weight. If you said this burns .... calories, it doesn't make much sense to many people. If you convert it into their favourite treat and say this exercise burns off a glass of wine/Mars bar/packet of crisps, then it helps motivate them both for exercise and to give up eating/drinking as much crap.

Ridiculous over-reaction.
Good little feature this if Google could apply it - Set the drink/snack that's actually personal to you

Bet you've got shares in Greggs ya hot air balloon
Hold on a second. :lol:
I was that busy abusing you I didn't notice the second reply was to me.
I find that being as overtly heterosexual and engaging as I am that sometimes fast food is the only chance I get to eat. It's still quite rare that I'll annihilate a Greggs.

Only when my mrs is off :cool:
:lol:
This is my wife...Derek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back