Goodfellas

The first line in the film is spoken by Henry.

He says “What the F*** is that”

A few minutes later he says “As far back…………”
I love the way all three of them know exactly what the noise is but still look puzzled... "we got a flat or something?"

My favourite film by a million miles. A master piece in my opinion. Especially the steady-cam bits like the introduction of the crew.

"I'm gonna go get the papers get the papers..."

I love the way all three of them know exactly what the noise is but still look puzzled... "we got a flat or something?"

My favourite film by a million miles. A master piece in my opinion. Especially the steady-cam bits like the introduction of the crew.

I've said to @Marty Moose about this before.
The Godfather parts 1 & 2 are better cinema.
Goodfellas is a better film.

The Godfather is the better crafted experience. It's flawless.
Goodfellas is the better watching experience. You can turn it on midway through and watch till the end. :lol:
Aye they’re both great like. Not sure I’m bothered about picking a winner but I feel like if goodfellas was half way through on tv I’d likely put it on and watch but godfather not so. Id Probably say that’s down to the fact there are various unmissable acting performances and scenes in goodfellas. Pesci for instance is a lunatic. There’s also the complete change in the film where Hill gets into drugs. The soundtrack is great as well. I really like godfather but goodfellas has much more to it.

Superb. And the one where Henry and Karen go into the back of the restaurant, through the kitchen to their table in one take. Masterpiece.

I've said to @Marty Moose about this before.
The Godfather parts 1 & 2 are better cinema.
Goodfellas is a better film.
Goodfellas is more enjoyable aye. Got more humour and the soundtrack is superb.
People claiming Goodfellas is the greatest film ever :lol: :lol: :lol:
What is then?
Goodfellas - The greatest film ever
Sopranos - The best series ever

Nothing comes that close imho
Are you me? 😂
Never watched that one. It looked shite on the trailer 😂
It’s utter gash.

Last edited:

Back