Good TV series to binge on?

If you liked the first book, the second book will blow you away. It's so much better.

That Chinese adaption was re-released this week, they cut it down a lot and made it flow better apparently. Not seen it yet as didn't want to watch until the Netflix one is done.
Damn I’ve answered an old thread and just seen this one in a search.

Loving this and knew absolutely nowt about it before sitting down and watching

Damn I’ve answered an old thread and just seen this one in a search.

Loving this and knew absolutely nowt about it before sitting down and watching
Won't even hint at spoilers but although this first one is really good, it's just set up. It'll get crazy in next to no time in the future seasons.

Just finished Love / Hate.
Many on here said it was worth sticking with after the first series which is poor.
That's correct, it gets much better as it goes on.
Not as good as Kin but worth watching.
I'll not be visiting Dublin any time soon though!
Aye, I've just finished series 2. First series ok but not great, 2 was a big improvement though definitely getting better as it goes
i'm just starting top boy. any views on it? i've a very low attention span and getting annoyed at the jamaican patois.
bloody hell, someone's just had their finger cut off :eek:
Watched them all. I quite liked it though the style of talking is like that right through. Almost like a London version of Gomorrah as far as grit and bleakness goes. I take it you're watching them in order? When Netflix picked it up, they re-titled the first 2 series as Top Boy : Summerhouse which makes it look more like a prequel, though it's just the order they were made. There is a gap of 4 or 5 years between the 2nd and 3rd series

Last edited:
Watched them all. I quite liked it though the style of talking is like that right through. Almost like a London version of Gomorrah as far as grit and bleakness goes. I take it you're watching them in order? When Netflix picked it up, they re-titled the first 2 series as Top Boy : Summerhouse which makes it look more like a prequel, though it's just the order they were made. There is a gap of 4 or 5 years between the 2nd and 3rd series
no idea if i'm watching them in proper order, it's just what it says on the stick but it seems to be.
we watched gomorrah a while back and quite enjoyed it.

Back