Good news for Peaky Blinders fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
good stuff, shame Alfie didn't get a few ore scenes though , was my favourite character , if I was a gambling man I'd say Michael is gonna become the main man in the long term, America will make him

Great episode last night, maybe best of series 4 for me.

MP Shelby ..........

Plot to thicken in the states and India maybe, ww2 looming ?

Good finish. Could tell from a mile away Arthur wasn’t really dead mind. Also didn’t see the point in Alfie managing to hit Tommy just as he shot Alfie. The scene just cut to him completely fine playing golf with no mention of an injury :confused:

Has this series bared and relevance at all to the ' true story' or has that boat well and truly sailed?

What true story? The Peaky Blinders were a tiny gang/ or youth subculture in Birmingham which people only know about as they were named a few times in court records and mugshots. Even the razor blades in the hat's are fiction. I highly doubt they were even organised enough to run a racketeering business let alone influence establishment.

Historically there was a great strike in 1926 and in the US it was a time of gangsters. Aside from that? Maybe British gangsters did smuggle alcohol into America during the prohibition - but it's unlikely as Canadian and Mexican gangs would have a much easier job of it.

I didn't really like this series to be honest, but its an ok watch. Said on here since series two Michael will eventually take over and the show will eventually be set in America, I stand by these claims!

Good finish. Could tell from a mile away Arthur wasn’t really dead mind. Also didn’t see the point in Alfie managing to hit Tommy just as he shot Alfie. The scene just cut to him completely fine playing golf with no mention of an injury :confused:

Think it was just reinforcing the point Tommy had to shoot Alfie after Alfie drew on him first. Suicide by Peaky Blinder.

That was so obvious. Another good episode though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back