Gooch

Status
Not open for further replies.

He must have been close to coming off Saturday but then made a good run and scored, why he's on the pitch I suppose.

Loves a touch though, unless he can get over that he won't make it much higher. He complains for fouls every single time he loses the ball as well, sometimes he isn't even tackled and looks a bit off a div. He isn't our worst problem though and we are sticking with him too

G
Would like to see semenyo start next week, possibly drop Hume and play gooch lwb.
Give me a break .
What the fuck did Gooch do ,after being shifted to lwb tonight ,that makes you think that would be a good idea .
He was poor tonight ,I hope it's not an indication he has gone off the boil ,because we need his goals to get us up .
Tonight he was back to the Gooch of old, taking too many touches ,not looking up ,no vision.
He must start against Coventry but if he plays the same again perhaps sub him sooner

Played a lot of football since he came back and it's caught up with him tonight. He's one of the main reasons we've dragged ourselves back into promotion contention though.
Yeah, this is a similar pattern to recent seasons. Is out best player for 2 months then is below par for a coupe of months.

This is why we needed to bring in some cover for him and McGuire, as it is crazy to expect them to be injury free and on form for a 5 month stretch.

I think Gooch and Hume just look a bit jaded.

But would you have the balls to rest them against Coventry? Big call.
Of course not.
Moreso if it would get Watmore a start.
Gooch 10 goals this season.
Watmore - 8 his entire SAFC career.

He tried doing to much and kept getting caught and was whining like a little bitch when a tackle came anywhere near him but when he moved to left back he seemed to channel the bitch energy a lot better and tackled superbly

Show me someone who never had a bad day at the office!

Give the lad a break.

He's one of the reasons we've dragged ourselves into a decent position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back