Gooch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was quality the first 10-12 games then went off the boil and has struggled for form since. Became a dad in February so that will have had an effect over the last few months aswell.

Started the season very well, entered a poor run of form where he looked tired, suffered from an injury or two and has struggled to win a place back in the side on a consistent basis. It's been quite an indifferent season for him, he certainly has the potential to be better than he has been. Looking up when in or around the box would be a start.

I’ve seen a few people use him becoming a dad as an excuse for his lack of form and it’s weird as fuck. Gooch’s main problem is he’s too greedy and incapable of lifting his head up. I don’t think becoming a dad changed that.

Spot on. He's like the kid on FIFA who just holds the run button down. I think it's pathetic for a professional getting paid what he is to be doing that constantly

Just try getting behind the players rather than slagging them off you mag dick
Hes the new Honeyman, Cattermole, Baldwin,Flamnagan, Turk, Oviedo, Wyke,Grigg...the list includes almost everyone ..so Gooch shouldnt take it personally.In fact if your not on the list i wouldnt worry ..soon it will be you for a minority!..haway the lads

Spot on. He's like the kid on FIFA who just holds the run button down. I think it's pathetic for a professional getting paid what he is to be doing that constantly
He was excellent at the start season and sides struggled to cope with him. Fuck knows where it went for him but he seems to be trying far too hard to show how good he is and it’s just making him look shit.

Was quality the first 10-12 games then went off the boil and has struggled for form since. Became a dad in February so that will have had an effect over the last few months aswell.

:lol::eek: what the hell?

He is performing no better before that, strange excuses

he has been really really poor for the majority of the season

I rated him but I think I got this wrong, no way he can play if we go up

Hes the new Honeyman, Cattermole, Baldwin,Flamnagan, Turk, Oviedo, Wyke,Grigg...the list includes almost everyone ..so Gooch shouldnt take it personally.In fact if your not on the list i wouldnt worry ..soon it will be you for a minority!..haway the lads

Its absolutely nothing to do with that

mate he hardly ever starts games anymore, why do you think that is?

:lol::eek: what the hell?

He is performing no better before that, strange excuses

he has been really really poor for the majority of the season

I rated him but I think I got this wrong, no way he can play if we go up

Its absolutely nothing to do with that

mate he hardly ever starts games anymore, why do you think that is?
We do "flit" from one hate figure to the next , do you not agree.As an example Wyke was getting pelters on here when he had not had a run of games and was coming in as a sub.We now sing his name.As you say Gooch is in and out ..hes not a massive problem imo..lets get up before we worry about Gooch..we cannot change the players at mo a need to get behind the ones we have for the final games.If we dint go up or do go up then decisions need to be made..for me slagging off those in side or on subs bench is wasted energy.Confidence of a player is a big thing, get behind them and who knows ..Wyke for instance

Have to say I've been far from impressed with his performances second half of the season.

Was watching a documentary about us last night and there was a 5 minute interview about him and how he chose us over other PL clubs. He seemed very passionate and to love the club tbf.

If he's still with us next season hopefully he can improve. Reminds me of James Mcclean tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back