Gooch

I'm asking the question and not suggesting it, but is it a coincidence that he starts playing shite when O'nien starts playing right back behind him?

I'm asking the question and not suggesting it, but is it a coincidence that he starts playing shite when O'nien starts playing right back behind him?

I think it probably is a coincidence - pretty sure he’s been on the left and in a midfield 3 and been a bit shit too? I could be wrong like, and I can’t think of any particular examples, but he doesn’t always play on the right

Probably not the only reason but won't help. O'Nien still has very little idea how to play that position. Missed Matthews

Not really, 09 at right back doesn't stop him from passing the ball correctly or beating a man or tracking back to defend..

Back