Gomorrah

Think something that the show is brilliant at is making it very obvious that certain characters are about to die, yet you're still left shocked when it happens.
Aye. I think you're right about Ciro mind. He won't last the series.

Will be watchinf tonights double bill when I get in from work tonight.

Anybody off here seen this? I am watching it on amazon prime at the moment after a recommendation on here. 10 episodes in and it's superb imo

Much darker version of the sopranos is possibly the best way to describe it. Surprised I missed it first time round on sky Atlantic and can't remember it getting discussed on here
I don't know about anyone else but I take all this stuff about Gomorrah with a pinch of salt. Well perhaps with a Lot of salt.

I don't know about anyone else but I take all this stuff about Gomorrah with a pinch of salt. Well perhaps with a Lot of salt.

I have no idea what your getting at there

Didn't think that anything would ever come close to The Sopranos in terms of being my favourite ever show but if Gomorrah keeps this up it'll be right up there.

Looking forward to catching up with them over the weekend

Last edited:
I'm just about caught up now. Last night I watched the 4th ep that I had recorded and then the 5th as it was on. Kept the 6th episode for tonight though, didn't want to overdo it watching too many in one night.

I could actually imagine Don Pietro being a mobster, just has that evil and scary presence about him. :lol:

I'm just about caught up now. Last night I watched the 4th ep that I had recorded and then the 5th as it was on. Kept the 6th episode for tonight though, didn't want to overdo it watching too many in one night.

I could actually imagine Don Pietro being a mobster, just has that evil and scary presence about him. :lol:

He's only got that one expression but by fuck is it menacing :lol:

Just watched the latest two. It is about to go absolutely postal.

Tremendous television series. Sky must have put the money up and then gone for a shit when the producer/director were coming up with the scenes. It is captured brilliantly.

I was under the impression the Genaro was playing the long game, he isn't. His father is about to come over the hill.

Another two great episodes. No idea what is going to happen next now but there is going to be hell on. Gennaro's Mrs Azzura is a massive WAD.

Back