Golf 2022

Never played in 2022, 23 I want to get some consistency back and hopefully shoot in the mid 80’s for the year. Mix in a couple of lessons and decide which course to join next year.

I’ve got a round there tomorrow, been speaking to Steve about getting a round in to see if we like it. Slow play?
It's not too bad. Normally about 3 hrs 20. You must be off about 11.25ish. I'm off at 11. Four 4 balls in front of us.
650 at Whitburn too, but never seems too difficult to get a teetime
I heard they only had about 350.

It's not too bad. Normally about 3 hrs 20. You must be off about 11.25ish. I'm off at 11. Four 4 balls in front of us.

I heard they only had about 350.
Aye, about 11:25, hoping the rain doesn’t put to much of a dampener on it but we’re wanting a course we can pretty much play through the year.

Never played in 2022, 23 I want to get some consistency back and hopefully shoot in the mid 80’s for the year. Mix in a couple of lessons and decide which course to join next year.

I’ve got a round there tomorrow, been speaking to Steve about getting a round in to see if we like it. Slow play?
You duffing wearside like.

Surely must be hard guessing how many members to permit as some will be regulars some wont?

Going off this thread ramside n sharpley seem most chew on. Me n my mate often only know in very short notice if were free etc. would be pointless joining some courses in our situation.

Surely must be hard guessing how many members to permit as some will be regulars some wont?

Going off this thread ramside n sharpley seem most chew on. Me n my mate often only know in very short notice if were free etc. would be pointless joining some courses in our situation.
650 is a fairly usual number of members but tee time availability is dependent upon how active those members are. If there are visiting parties/corporate events at a course then the 650 members will sharp get pissed off. The latter tends to happen mainly at proprietary courses such as Ramside and Sharples.

Nah golf mate. 😉

Ill put on here when im using both n anyone welcome to join in.

Nah 5.20 a pint too!

Its on my doorstep n never knew how prestigious it was. Some kernt flew in on a chopper for a round a fortnight back!

I’ll have a dodge down when you’re next playing SC ,if you’re playing when it’s dry .

27 good holes followed by 9 poor ones. I’m on the right track though. If I keep playing like this come April I should finally get down to single figures.

Were ya thinking like. I’ve stayed at the filly this year. But be back to Heworth next as few people I known are rejoining /joining.
We’ve played a fair few, shields is my favourite so far but see what the lads say. Another is at Seaham, and you get to play Heworth for free, so could be an option.
Were you the lefty?
Aye mate

Last edited:
We’ve played a fair few, shields is my favourite so far but see what the lads say. Another is at Seaham, and you get to play Heworth for free, so could be an option.

Aye mate
The Heworth you get for free with Seaham is down Yorkshire mind mate.

Back