Golf 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone watching the tiger Woods mcilroy mini ryder cup match tonight. 8pm sky sports. Looks like it's gonna be quite enjoyable first 6 holes holes it's four ball then 2 ball for the next 6 then it's singles for the final 6 holes.

Anyone watching the tiger Woods mcilroy mini ryder cup match tonight. 8pm sky sports. Looks like it's gonna be quite enjoyable first 6 holes holes it's four ball then 2 ball for the next 6 then it's singles for the final 6 holes.
I've watched a couple of the previous matches and they've been awful imo, admittedly different players and different format.

Shot 94 today at Washington. Net 74 1 over par. 35 points. Sure it’s my best round there. Had 11 bogeys. The majority of them falling just short. Two previous rounds I had 18 points from the front 9 holes on both occasions. Only played 9 holes them two times. Been playing every other week day since I was made redundant 4 weeks ago. Weather meant to change tomorrow. Will get below 90 soon I can feel it.

I'm finally down to 4.. I shot a net 67 and had .4 taken off so I'll end the season 4.3..
The hard work starts now to keep at 4

3 of us have just booked into a competition at Woodhall Spa. £50 each which is a great price for The Hotchkin.
Cracking mate well done.

Been invited to a game up at Hobson next week.
Anyone played there , know what it’s like ?
Actually enjoying this. It's nice to hear the conversations they're having. Some of the stuff is exactly like we do

Thoroughly enjoyed watching it and was excellent to hear the banter between them.
I like all 4 of them so found it a very good watch.
That course looked fantastic anarl.

Last edited:
Been invited to a game up at Hobson next week.
Anyone played there , know what it’s like ?

Thoroughly enjoyed watching it and was excellent to hear the banter between them.
I like all 4 of them so found it a very good watch.
That course looked fantastic anarl.
The bit where JT had to turn tigers ball round when putting because as he said it has dum dums name all over it made me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back