Going to coffee shops on your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

i see mate. quite a change tbf. the upcoming festivities'll be a reminder of what you've lost i suppose. you got owt to take your mind off it all? last thing you want is to find yersel brooding and getting down in the dumps there
Just the gym mate and the odd visit from a family member :confused:

Is it normal ? Find myself doing this almost daily now tbh.
Sad state of affairs I used to think. But now that my life has drastically changed I have getting quite used to it .

Parsnip in 3..2..1 of course.

Nah you're worse than Peter Sutcliffe you f***ing deviant....

Jesus Christ man of course it's f***ing normal...

I had a day off work on Friday. Had a haircut, went to some shops in the village and stopped off at the crowded coffee shop for a toasted tea cake and an americano while I read the paper. Chilled and brill. Relaxing after a slog of a week at work.

It’s nice that I can do it, can afford it and that it brings me pleasure. I don’t know why anyone would think it strange or unusual.

Is it normal ? Find myself doing this almost daily now tbh.
Sad state of affairs I used to think. But now that my life has drastically changed I have getting quite used to it .

Parsnip in 3..2..1 of course.

It's 2018 do as you wish, only got one life.

Why not? Just having a break, catch up on your phone etc and have a nice drink.

I've been hearing how many people really enjoy the cinema on their own - must admit, I'm curious to try it.
I’ve been to the cinema and the hockey alone today. f***ing mint.

Reactions: PTR
Love coffee me. I know a lot don't like it but I love Starbucks. However there is a place in the peak district that's called ReLoad, little independent cafe and I absolutely love it. Bacon sarnie and a coffee.

I'm a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back