Going to coffee shops on your own

Massively overpriced priced noodles and rice :)

Also this crack of food turning up when its ready instead of altogether is mental. Just learn to cook things to be ready at the same time, not have sides arriving as you nearly finish your Domburi

We talking Starbucks and that ilk or little places that make a good cup of coffee?
Mainly find myself in neros enjoying a hazelnut latte while scrolling through my phone

Ken Bruce was having a jokey discussion this morning about the prices charged in cinemas. The crazy price of two ice creams got a mention and how they search bags to make sure you aren't taking your own sweets and stuff in. Somebody here is arguing that something isn't overpriced if there are people who are willing to pay it. A bit of a daft argument because there is always somebody willing to pay a price but that doesn't mean it's not overpriced.
There's loads of things overpriced like gas, electric, petrol beer, cigarettes, train tickets, concert tickets the list is endless. A mate of mine has just spent around £700 on a phone. He wanted a new iPhone so he sucked it up and payed what is a stupid price. He said it was aarip off himsel but he had no choice apart from not buying something he wanted.
A lot of the items I listed there are essentials so you have no choice but pay up. Some like coffee in coffee shops or beer in pubs you pay the inflated prices or don't go in. So people pay the prices it's that or stay at home. That doesn't mean they are fairly priced though.

Agree - but fools and their money are easily parted.

Nowt wrong with drinking in a coffee shop on your own.
What are you doing over in NI?

It really goes without saying that somewhere in the middle there there’s a mean - which suggests it’s at about the right price :lol:

Agree it isn’t over priced, the price is right as they appear to be booming. It has a massive margin however, which I think is what they might have been getting at. Hence the success of the companies of course.

Back