Gods Of Rap

Wu-Tang are one of me favourite ever bands. I will never bother seeing them live ever again. They're f***ing useless - either only half of them turn up or they all turn up and 6 or 7 of them can't be arsed and barely go through the motions. Stick to the records.

wu tang, public enemy and de la soul, I am off tomorrow to Manchester to see the Wu mainly. Anyone going?

By the way Method Man won’t be there

Have a good one. Seen Public Enemy a few years back and they were class, full of energy. De La Soul at the academy a couple of years ago were OK, nowt to write home about. The less said about Wu Tang the better....

Seeing them later in the tour. Not really into De La Soul but I've seen both Wu and Public Enemy before. Always up for Wu but as a previous poster has said, don't expect to get your moneys worth.

I've seen Wu twice as well as Ghostface and Gza in single concerts and they always do the bare minimum

Seeing them later in the tour. Not really into De La Soul but I've seen both Wu and Public Enemy before. Always up for Wu but as a previous poster has said, don't expect to get your moneys worth.

I've seen Wu twice as well as Ghostface and Gza in single concerts and they always do the bare minimum
Ghostface was class at the Riverside last year.

Saw the London show. Great turn out from Wu. Was quite impressed by YDB taking over from ODB. De La good and PE good but without Flava it’s just not right. The S1Ws didn’t quite have the intimidating impact they had on me in the 90s. Loved Preemo doing the interlude stuff, got the crowd rocking.

To my euro-fans, due to certain circumstances I will not be attending the Wutang euro tour. My apologies for any incovenience n i wish my clan the best I knw y'all gon' kill em.

Tweet from 9th May

He was getting abuse then said this.

Today's lesson : u work 40hrs in a week and every week ur employer informs u you'll only b paid 15 of ur 40 hrs. AND they expect you to show up to work the next day.. Be honest would u quit or stay? They only love u when u do what's in their best interest. So today's word is FICKLE

What a fanny, f***ing millionaire.

He wasn't missed like, even the GZA could be arsed

Saw the London show. Great turn out from Wu. Was quite impressed by YDB taking over from ODB. De La good and PE good but without Flava it’s just not right. The S1Ws didn’t quite have the intimidating impact they had on me in the 90s. Loved Preemo doing the interlude stuff, got the crowd rocking.

Yeah he was quality

Is Flava Flav still banned from travelling or is he just not in PE any more?

Back