God doesn't exist - discuss

Mick666

Full Back
Hello

Being a dull with no real persona of my own ... I got to thinking about the existence of God and all the great Philosophers, Scholars and Theologians of the ages who couldn't come to a conclusion on this thorny issue. So I decided to blow them all out of the water over lunch time. The basic preposition largely hinges on the definition of God.

When I was getting belted to sh@t off the nuns at primary school I do seem to remember having it imprinted on me that God knew everything and could do anything and everything and knew and could do everything all at the same time. There nothing he doesn't know or can't do.

In that case , if we accept the argument above, then if we can find one thing God can't do then he can't be God.

In that case I postulate that 'God doesn't exist as there is one thing he can't do. He can't 'think' as he already knows the answer. Therefore, if he can't think he can't be a god therefore God doesn't exist'.

Discuss.

I loved the fact I read on here (sorry, I forgot the poster so can't credit them) that there is a planet in our Solar System that is entirely populated by robots.

Doesn't really address the OP's original point though.

Hello

Being a dull c@nt with no real persona of my own ... I got to thinking about the existence of God and all the great Philosophers, Scholars and Theologians of the ages who couldn't come to a conclusion on this thorny issue. So I decided to blow them all out of the water over lunch time. The basic preposition largely hinges on the definition of God.

When I was getting belted to sh@t off the nuns at primary school I do seem to remember having it imprinted on me that God knew everything and could do anything and everything and knew and could do everything all at the same time. There nothing he doesn't know or can't do.

In that case , if we accept the argument above, then if we can find one thing God can't do then he can't be God.

In that case I postulate that 'God doesn't exist as there is one thing he can't do. He can't 'think' as he already knows the answer. Therefore, if he can't think he can't be a god therefore God doesn't exist'.

Discuss.

Alreet @Mick666 or should I say, Satan.

The irony on this board is that if you're a Buddhist, you could say 'Alreet Marra', and you'd be saying 'Alreet Devil'.

FWIW, does it make any difference if God exists of not?

Hello

Being a dull c@nt with no real persona of my own ... I got to thinking about the existence of God and all the great Philosophers, Scholars and Theologians of the ages who couldn't come to a conclusion on this thorny issue. So I decided to blow them all out of the water over lunch time. The basic preposition largely hinges on the definition of God.

Discuss.
The Christian god can't exist.

They say he made man in his own image.

They say he is all kind, all powerful and all knowing.

Bone cancer in babies.

He either cares, has the power to stop it, but doesn't know

Cares, knows, but can't stop it

Or he knows, can stop it but doesn't care.

Back