GNR 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like going to be a warm one on Sunday, sunshine 17 degrees and 70% humidity.

Ugh, that's basically my worst nightmare. :lol: I hate running in any sort of warmth.

Just done probably my last run before Sunday - 4 miles at about half a minute per mile quicker than my usual pace, to try and push myself. I'll go to the gym the next couple of nights (weights tomorrow, light cardio Thursday) then have a few days rest.

tbf it was a out-and-back route i ran 1.5 miles then turned around
it wasnt until 2 miles in that id managed to control my breatheing and my limbs settlesd into it
i think i could have managed a lot further but i was being lazy due to wanting to get back for the match and not wanting to overdo it too soon to the race
looking forward to it mind - third time for me this year and its been great fun the last two times

Bloke from work has had to bail so he's giving me his number tomorrow.
Anyone got a 24 hour training plan ?

I do enough thanks mate. I just didnt expect to be doing a half this weekend.
My big concern is Brendan sticking his microphone in front of me and saying Happy millionth finisher, when I'm in disguise as Pete the driver!

I do enough thanks mate. I just didnt expect to be doing a half this weekend.
My big concern is Brendan sticking his microphone in front of me and saying Happy millionth finisher, when I'm in disguise as Pete the driver!

Haha sure you'll be fine mate. I hope I'm not the millionth finisher like, I know the chance is slim but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back