Giving my season tickets to someone else for tomorrow?

My mate forgot his plastic card and tried to get in using his golf club membership card for the Leicester game, a steward let him in anyway.
Tried to get in with my bankcard once after having one too many over the town.
Luckily I had the correct card in my wallet and some nice gentleman put me right.

Never thought I’d see the day where my day is more appealing than going to the match.

It’s as follows.

Drop my lass off at Durham train station (she’s going on a girls day to York) .

Taking the younguns to soft play then KFC .

Then washing the car and some beers.

And I’m preferring to do that !!!!!

That’s how I feel about us at the minute .

Never thought I’d see the day where my day is more appealing than going to the match.

It’s as follows.

KFC first then soft play, watching the staff clean out the ball pit of vomit will be more entertaining than the match 🤣🤣
Karma will get you back though when you are holding your lasses hair over the bog at midnight 🤣

Last edited:
How the fuck do I do it?

It’s as follows.

I would rather stick my head in an oven than watching Swindon.
Only loyalty now and detest everything about the current status of the Club.
Can’t wait until the end of the season when I don’t have to go.

Hope you are ok mate.

It’s as follows.

At this stage of the 17/18 season we'd won two homes in the Championship, were watching a bunch of players who barely lifted a leg all season and about to witness yet another miserable home performance with a two goal defeat against Preston.

I can only think you were fortunate enough to miss the entire season or something drastic has happened to change your expectations.

At this stage of the 17/18 season we'd won two homes in the Championship, were watching a bunch of players who barely lifted a leg all season and about to witness yet another miserable home performance with a two goal defeat against Preston.

I can only think you were fortunate enough to miss the entire season or something drastic has happened to change your expectations.
We were hopeless then, but this time we have had hope taken from us, there's arguably more disappointment when it's wholly self inflicted and predicted by most of the supporters yet the powers that be thought they knew best, they didn't...

Does the QR code photo work? I want to use my dads oap concession tkt for my mate. Is there an easy way to transfer tkt and pay difference or just photoshot it? Me mate could probs pass for a oap anyway😀

Back