Giving my season tickets to someone else for tomorrow?

the person you want to send it to has to go online and set themselves up an account, password etc...

then you need to log into your account and find them as a friend and request to add them

they then need to log back in and accept your request

then you log back in and go through the process of sending your ST for one game to this person

they then log back in and accept the ticket and download it to their wallet. if they haven't got a wallet, they need to download one first

then repeat the process for other tickets

....or....

hand them your plastic card

Forward ticket to someone in your network
They are not on my network. They don't have membership numbers.
the person you want to send it to has to go online and set themselves up an account, password etc...

then you need to log into your account and find them as a friend and request to add them

they then need to log back in and accept your request

then you log back in and go through the process of sending your ST for one game to this person

they then log back in and accept the ticket and download it to their wallet. if they haven't got a wallet, they need to download one first

then repeat the process for other tickets

....or....

hand them your plastic card
SAFC stars in "How to make things more difficult for your customers!"

Last edited:
I did that earlier in the season you can't screenshot it but my mate took a photo of the QR code and he used that to get in
You can and it works. We have a screenshot of my son's season ticket in our WhatsApp group which my mates Dad and another mates son has used when my son couldn't go.

Back