Giovanni Reyna

Why aye......

She says she has an autograph somewhere and a pic of him with a few of the other nurses and midwives.
The lass who told me and her da still works there I think.There will have been more than your Aunty on that ward that day the knars.

nice av by the way,I hope she’s the next PM

The lass who told me and her da still works there I think.There will have been more than your Aunty on that ward that day the knars.

nice av by the way,I hope she’s the next PM
Youve twisted that incredibly Gilly. The lass that delivered the bairn her first name began with C and the student with her began with S, neither have parents that worked within the NHS.

PS. Priti is a fiiiiine looking lass, politics i couldnt care less about.

I think that's why I left the board a year or two back, you start a fairly normal (if not exactly fascinating) thread and the responses start to get mental very quick. I've only been back two days and already in the first stage of regret.
You think that's why you left?
Are you not sure like?
Why would you need a new login name and not just keep your old one? Hmmmm?

I remember at the time the lass who delivered him explaining his complexion and what he looked at to me.How time passes.
My mum was a photographer’s assistant at The Echo in the sixties. She was helping take the photos of Mr & Mrs B Clough’s middle child (Nigel) in the maternity ward within a few hours of his birth. Her and my Dad have original prints of the photos straight from the dark room. Probably worth a bit money now.

Youve twisted that incredibly Gilly. The lass that delivered the bairn her first name began with C and the student with her began with S, neither have parents that worked within the NHS.

PS. Priti is a fiiiiine looking lass, politics i couldnt care less about.
Parent worked with me che not for the nhs.

You’ve been on the phone to ya Aunty havnt you?I hope you have anyway :lol:

Last edited:
A “what could have been” player at SAFC. You could tell he was technically excellent and if we’d got the other signings right around that time we could have started to compete again.
I agree, a very good player had a couple of injuries iirc but a good playmaker sat behind the strikers.

You think that's why you left?
Are you not sure like?
Why would you need a new login name and not just keep your old one? Hmmmm?
Nah, you are right mate, now I think about it, it was replies like yours that made me leave. So in the nicest possible way, could I please ask you to just fuck off?

Nah, you are right mate, now I think about it, it was replies like yours that made me leave. So in the nicest possible way, could I please ask you to just fuck off?
:D I was trying to be funny. I.e when you commented about replies getting mental very quick. I was trying to outdo the mentalness!
I've had to explain it so it obviously wasn't funny. Sorry 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
:D I was trying to be funny. I.e when you commented about replies getting mental very quick. I was trying to outdo the mentalness!
I've had to explain it so it obviously wasn't funny. Sorry 🤷‍♂️
You've got fuck all to be sorry about as far as I can see. It's the tangents in threads that quite often make this place great entertainment.

Back