Giovanni Reyna

Silky

Full Back
Just noticed Claudio's 18 year old lad, born in Sunderland, scored for USA against Northern Ireland at the weekend, playing against our own Conor McLaughlin.
Makes me feel like a real old man that, as I was in the wrong end at Bolton when young Claudio did his ACL, and never played for us again. Not sure if I remember it right, but it happened around the halfway line, he went down like a shot horse with no-one around him, and even from behind the goal it looked like a really bad injury. I know he moved on to Citeh after us, but was never the same player.
Anyhow, as far as Giovanni goes, not the best goal anyone ever scored but BHH anyway.

Just noticed Claudio's 18 year old lad, born in Sunderland, scored for USA against Northern Ireland at the weekend, playing against our own Conor McLaughlin.
Makes me feel like a real old man that, as I was in the wrong end at Bolton when young Claudio did his ACL, and never played for us again. Not sure if I remember it right, but it happened around the halfway line, he went down like a shot horse with no-one around him, and even from behind the goal it looked like a really bad injury. I know he moved on to Citeh after us, but was never the same player.
Anyhow, as far as Giovanni goes, not the best goal anyone ever scored but BHH anyway.
I remember at the time the lass who delivered him explaining his complexion and what he looked at to me.How time passes.

Back