*^*^*^Gills v Sunderland Match Thread*^*^*^*^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most important transfer window in our clubs history coming up. Get it wrong. and we're going to be becalmed in League one for god knows how long.

Sat in a box at Gillingham as I type. Was my future brother in laws “local stag do” and his mate has a box through work so I’ve sat bang on the halfway line today.

It’s the first time I’ve watched us in the flesh this season today and that’s genuinely the worst I’ve ever seen us play. I’ve seen us lose to many sides but often, these sides have been better than us and I can, begrudgingly, accept that. Today though, that was embarrassing. I watch a bit of non-league football locally in Essex and East London and I’m not exaggerating, that was on par with stuff I watch. The back four are seemingly told to absolutely hammer the ball up field whenever it goes near them, the midfield were totally bypassed and Parkinson was seemingly hoping Grigg was going to create something out of nothing.

What I found hilarious and most interesting was Parkinson’s comments from the touchline. It was incomprehensible nonsense like “get out” and “turn” that you expect from a hungover fella on a Sunday morning.

Reactions: Boo
We nearly held out for a draw there, Would people feel differently then?
We should be dominating this leagues

sob sob

Sat in a box at Gillingham as I type. Was my future brother in laws “local stag do” and his mate has a box through work so I’ve sat bang on the halfway line today.

It’s the first time I’ve watched us in the flesh this season today and that’s genuinely the worst I’ve ever seen us play. I’ve seen us lose to many sides but often, these sides have been better than us and I can, begrudgingly, accept that. Today though, that was embarrassing. I watch a bit of non-league football locally in Essex and East London and I’m not exaggerating, that was on par with stuff I watch. The back four are seemingly told to absolutely hammer the ball up field whenever it goes near them, the midfield were totally bypassed and Parkinson was seemingly hoping Grigg was going to create something out of nothing.

What I found hilarious and most interesting was Parkinson’s comments from the touchline. It was incomprehensible nonsense like “get out” and “turn” that you expect from a hungover fella on a Sunday morning.
The view at the back of the uncovered stand is decent enough to see everything going on.

We are a proper league one team playing turgid league one football.

No running into spaces, no passing on the floor, lots of head tennis, lots of hoof ball.

It's unbelievably shit to watch

Phil Parkinson the league one Howard Wilkinson ? serious question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back