Getting the snip

c
I was slightly apprehensive about it but apart from a little discomfort whilst it was being done(kinda felt like a slight kick in the nuts) it’s been relatively pain free.

Been taking painkillers at 4 hour intervals but it’s been fine. Probably could have cut the grass this afternoon if I wasn’t a lazy bassa.
Things might change in the days ahead but so far so good. I’d say mild pain now and again.

Genuinely so far it’s been fine. Was expecting more pain. Swelling and bruising yet to kick in.
i pray for you tomorrow. Good luck

How long does it take for them to send an appointment? I rang a few months back but still haven’t got a letter through.

probably chase it after the Easter holidays.

I was slightly apprehensive about it but apart from a little discomfort whilst it was being done(kinda felt like a slight kick in the nuts) it’s been relatively pain free.

Been taking painkillers at 4 hour intervals but it’s been fine. Probably could have cut the grass this afternoon if I wasn’t a lazy bassa.
Things might change in the days ahead but so far so good. I’d say mild pain now and again.

Genuinely so far it’s been fine. Was expecting more pain. Swelling and bruising yet to kick in.
My pain & swelling never came mate. Was owa the moon.
How long does it take for them to send an appointment? I rang a few months back but still haven’t got a letter through.

probably chase it after the Easter holidays.
Different times, but I called my GPS office, I’d applied during covid, & they said as I’d be waiting so long, would I like to be reinstated on the list as I’d dropped off. Useless fuckwits.

Last edited:
No swelling today but feel a bit more uncomfortable. Tight pants making it worse.

Did anyone carry on wearing the jockstrap they gave you? Mrs was laughing her head off at me last night when I showed her 😂

No swelling today but feel a bit more uncomfortable. Tight pants making it worse.

Did anyone carry on wearing the jockstrap they gave you? Mrs was laughing her head off at me last night when I showed her 😂
Tell her she won't be laughing when she gets some risk free bareback :lol:

I never got any sympathy, just lots of references to the pain of childbirth. Be aware :lol:

Bought my own tight pants mate. I was like a Calvin Klein model. Just with a tiny cock. & gut hanging owa the top. & tits.
Phwoar!!

I don’t even look that good tbf.

Mrs has had trouble with the pill and the implant so it was my turn to get sorted. 2 kids is enough at my age!!
Tell her she won't be laughing when she gets some risk free bareback :lol:

I never got any sympathy, just lots of references to the pain of childbirth. Be aware :lol:
She’s been out this morning and done some shopping, a box of plums were left n the counter. Cheeky cow 😂😂😂

Phwoar!!

I don’t even look that good tbf.

Mrs has had trouble with the pill and the implant so it was my turn to get sorted. 2 kids is enough at my age!!

She’s been out this morning and done some shopping, a box of plums were left n the counter. Cheeky cow 😂😂😂
They love every minute of us being uncomfortable don't they :lol:

Once you've had your first big one after the all clear, tell her you've had a call from the hospital and it was a mistake and you're still "live" i wish I had done that :lol:

They love every minute of us being uncomfortable don't they :lol:

Once you've had your first big one after the all clear, tell her you've had a call from the hospital and it was a mistake and you're still "live" i wish I had done that :lol:
Doctors said I’ve got to wait 20 f***ing weeks before taking in my sample for testing.

Back