Getting the snip

Had mine yesterday 08:30. Went to the match after and then over roker for drinks and a meal. Feels like someone booted a ball in my bollocks about 10 mins ago, so it is uncomfortable but nothing major.

Surgery itself was fine really, felt a little nick when he was making the small incisions but couldn't feel much else apart from being a little uncomfortable. Worst thing about it was that there was another doctor there observing so he was giving a running commentary to him, would rather have not heard a step by step!!

Rite so I’ve had 5 samples sent off since July. 3 tested and 2 lost. After the 5th sample I was referred to the fertility clinic to do a live sample today. That was fun.

Supposedly every time my sample has been getting less and less sperm in it. So I’m hoping today is my last sample and I get the all clear. Rite ball ache all this chuff on.

Rite so I’ve had 5 samples sent off since July. 3 tested and 2 lost. After the 5th sample I was referred to the fertility clinic to do a live sample today. That was fun.

Supposedly every time my sample has been getting less and less sperm in it. So I’m hoping today is my last sample and I get the all clear. Rite ball ache all this chuff on.
Or you need to have a follow up OP.

Quite a funny story, I played in a team of mixed age/ability lads once a week in the late 1980's. I was in goal, the lad playing centre half had been a good player in his younger days, was probably mid 40's, I was mid 20's. He played as a sort of sweeper role and normally did the job great. One night he wasn't cutting anything out, he was slow and uncommitted in the tackle. As keeper, I issued a sort of bollocking to try and get more out of him. Poor bugger turned round, his exact words were "Haway man, go easy on me, I had a vasectomy 3 hours ago!"
Fair to say that I let him off😇

Back