Getting the snip

Had mine today. Best part was, as I was walking into the little theatre, the surgeon said “oh, they’re doing some training today and there’s a few extra nurses” and the room was full of women watching the operation. Not my finest hour
Should have rose to the occasion like a gentleman ! ;) :)👍

Had mine today. Best part was, as I was walking into the little theatre, the surgeon said “oh, they’re doing some training today and there’s a few extra nurses” and the room was full of women watching the operation. Not my finest hour
Not exactly a horror story but had mine done 30 years ago and three months later was still firing live rounds... had to have it done again 😫

BTW or a copy of Razzle :eek:
Were you able to take your Mrs along?

I'm not sure I could have managed that with a corridor full of doctors and nurses
No. Had to go solo.
Was easy.
I think I’ve already told it on this thread but when I went in for my initial consultation at Sunderland they send you in a little cubicle with a shutter (like an old fashioned serving hatch) between you and the lab.

You’re asked to go in and produce a sample. I was torn as to what type of sample they wanted, thinking it’s a vasectomy I’m going for so surely it’s spunk.

Anyway, glad I knocked on the hatch and asked as it was a piss sample they required.

This. Piece of piss really
I was slightly apprehensive about it but apart from a little discomfort whilst it was being done(kinda felt like a slight kick in the nuts) it’s been relatively pain free.

Been taking painkillers at 4 hour intervals but it’s been fine. Probably could have cut the grass this afternoon if I wasn’t a lazy bassa.
Things might change in the days ahead but so far so good. I’d say mild pain now and again.
Its f***ing horrid man

Dont act all hard and manly

Im sti traumatised a year later :lol:
Genuinely so far it’s been fine. Was expecting more pain. Swelling and bruising yet to kick in.

Back