Getting a tooth out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Herbal

Striker
Unpleasant. It’s the most bizarre sensation when you can hear it crunching inside your head isn’t it?
Lass at work declared it “worse than childbirth”. Don’t think I’d go quite that far mind.

Had one out last week.
It shattered and had to come out in 4 bits.
Then the infection set in so I'm on antibiotics.
Have to say the treatment is poor now it's one of these My Dentist chain places.

I’ve got another one due out next week but it’s snapped off to the gum so that’s going to be a barrel of laughs.

I’ve got another one due out next week but it’s snapped off to the gum so that’s going to be a barrel of laughs.
Dave I had two out and the snapped one came out miles easier. I was shitting it but that one was piss easy. Did both of them in one sitting.

Unpleasant. It’s the most bizarre sensation when you can hear it crunching inside your head isn’t it?
Lass at work declared it “worse than childbirth”. Don’t think I’d go quite that far mind.
How bad was childbirth for you?

Dave I had two out and the snapped one came out miles easier. I was shitting it but that one was piss easy. Did both of them in one sitting.
I’ve had one done before but it was by a student at the hospital. Took about 3 hours cos he had to keep waiting for the surgeon to come round and check on him. And 8 injections cos he kept f***ing it up.

Needle is the worst bit*.

I was absolutely astounded when the bloke unsheathed my wisdom tooth from my face like a bony white dagger.

*I have an embarrassing tendency to pass out during bloodtests. :oops:

Had a molar out about a month back. So big I expected Richard Dreyfuss to appear and declare me a Great White. The hole is still the size of a meteor crater.

Needle is the worst bit*.

I was absolutely astounded when the bloke unsheathed my wisdom tooth from my face like a bony white dagger.

*I have an embarrassing tendency to pass out during bloodtests. :oops:

Get them to surprise you with it. Reducing thinking time helps. I had to get one monday. Ten minutes notice, done. My clothes were still soaked through with sweat mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back