Get yourself to Bishop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The new Spanish art gallery is going to be amazing. They have a tie in with the Prado to bring over collections of El Grecos and Goyas.

Amazing achievement.

The observatory tower is going up too. You'll be able to see loads of the wear valley from the town centre!
Amazing stuff.

That yank had worked wonders, I still can't work out his phylosophy mind he has pumped millions in and surely hasn't. Seen a penny in profit yet?

That yank had worked wonders, I still can't work out his phylosophy mind he has pumped millions in and surely hasn't. Seen a penny in profit yet?
He is a NE boy.
Basically he decided he could spend the last 10 years of his working life making even more money than he could ever spend or try to do something to redevelope a whole area. Fair play to him.

Ah I see just wikied. Him says he's from bristol
Edit, I see yes Stokesly, so are we saying he is definitely not doing this to make money then wow that's brilliant.

Last edited:
Ah I see just wikied. Him says he's from bristol
Edit, I see yes Stokesly, so are we saying he is definitely not doing this to make money then wow that's brilliant.

he has strong Christian beliefs and Auckland castle and its history with the Bishops of Durham are perfect for him.

I think personally he stumbled on it by accident. He wanted to save the Zurbarans and ended up with the whole Palace.

some people in Bishop think he is a charlaton cos he has bought pubs aetc in market place that are now closed. the thiong is the centre was dead anyway and the4y would have been closed anyway. He wants to open proper class places... small luxury hotels etc.

the market place and the town hall has some fantastic buildings that need his funding... build it and they shall come.
Logon or register to see this image

What are the zubarans?
I hope he is successful for bishops sake but I have to say in all honesty bish has more than its fair share of gypo/scumbags mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back