German Kevins

Peegee

Winger
I’m a bit of a sad sod and looked at the line ups of the weekend’s Bundesliga fixtures and found some thing a bit weird.

Every match a part from one had at least one player with the name Kevin in one of the squads. That’s 7 out of 8 matches. Didn’t realise Kevin was that popular a name in Germany.

I’m a bit of a sad sod and looked at the line ups of the weekend’s Bundesliga fixtures and found some thing a bit weird.

Every match a part from one had at least one player with the name Kevin in one of the squads. That’s 7 out of 8 matches. Didn’t realise Kevin was that popular a name in Germany.
Kevin Keegan spread himsel around a bit about 40 years ago

Is everyone who plays in the Bundesliga German like?

Lots of people that I know here in Germany call thick people “Kevin”. Bit harsh but finally some decent blunt humour from the krauts.

You need a hobby mate

You sound like a lot of fun on a night out. Bet you are a huge hit with the birds anarl.

They like Gerbils, or is that Goebels?

Back