George Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

Midfield
Watching him live in london on 4 seven, repeated off the other neet. Some boy, class voice, cool as fuck and class song writer.

Was like, shades, stubble and ripped jeans! Women couldnt get enough either but he liked the cock.

And a cross hanging off a gold sleeper ear ring !

I wasn't a fan of George Michael before his death, and I'm not a hypocrite to start lauding him as a genius now he has passed away, but, for what he done you have to sort of say, aye he achieved a lot, clearly massively influential in pop music. Wham! songs and George Michael songs are part of the British musical DNA.

I wasn't a fan of George Michael before his death, and I'm not a hypocrite to start lauding him as a genius now he has passed away, but, for what he done you have to sort of say, aye he achieved a lot, clearly massively influential in pop music. Wham! songs and George Michael songs are part of the British musical DNA.

Fair do's I was like, always thought he was class, good on stage as well. Regret not seeing him live. Didnt expect him to pop his cloggs so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back