George Honeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

if you think there is a gulf because of honeyman..wait to see what happens if you have to play a 32 year old chris maguire there.

honeyman has played 29 times in the league..since joining in august..so he must be getting a bunch of game time..

Almost worth its own thread

Thickest footballers quiz team
McAteer, from the Irish Independent:

“Jimmy White, 180.”

Jason McAteer when snooker player White walked into a Dublin bar.

“I’ll have it in four, I would never eat eight.”

Jason McAteer when asked how many slices he wanted his pizza cut into.

“I thought he wanted to smash the window with it.”

That man McAteer again. This time, after Neil Ruddock locked his keys in his car and a cop arrived on the scene and asked McAteer to go get a hanger, the former Ireland international arrived down with a wooden one!

Very rarely gets a game for Hull by the looks of it. Every time I check he seems to have been an unused substitute.

Another example of the significant gulf between League 1 and the championship. If we do get promoted I just hope whoever buys us has big pockets.
Big pockets are useless if they're empty

McAteer, from the Irish Independent:

“Jimmy White, 180.”

Jason McAteer when snooker player White walked into a Dublin bar.

“I’ll have it in four, I would never eat eight.”

Jason McAteer when asked how many slices he wanted his pizza cut into.

“I thought he wanted to smash the window with it.”

That man McAteer again. This time, after Neil Ruddock locked his keys in his car and a cop arrived on the scene and asked McAteer to go get a hanger, the former Ireland international arrived down with a wooden one!
I dont believe any of these happened to McAteer. Apocryphal tales - all of them used to take the piss out of the Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back