George Evans

Not sure but last season a relegated teams supporters couldn't believe in the slightest we had bought their worst player to play in the same division they'd just been relegated from in Steele. This time a club in the division above us, their fans want to keep a player we've agreed a few to sign from them, huge change and hopefully we'll see more of the same

Spot on mate, another bizarre signing. Their fans couldn't believe they had got rid of him.

Can't remember the last signing we made where the fans of the club were gutted to see him go?

Spot on mate, another bizarre signing. Their fans couldn't believe they had got rid of him.

Can't remember the last signing we made where the fans of the club were gutted to see him go?
Bury fans were disappointed when we bought Vaughan from them. This close season they were delighted to see the back of Chris Maguire, so although I broadly agree with all the above sentiments it’s not all cut and dried.

People moan when we don't know what's going on and moan when the club pass information on. Can't win :lol:

Let's wait and see how successful the summer window has been at the end ey before criticising every step of the way.

I have absolutely no idea why the owner would leak the bids to RR.

Probably because we have taken a little too long in getting our business done and he will have a sense that some of positivity is getting lost. Bids and getting 'close' keep people on their toes and interested.

Ashely is the king at it. 20m in for Plea a few days before season renewal. Today, sell before we buy. Renewal past, tickets sold.

Remember CM is king PR. He will know when and what to release to RR and they will accept everything and anything to be able to publish content

Yet fans are always correct on football forums, that's why you're all getting precious and touchy towards an opinion different to your own. I'm surprised I haven't been called a mag yet...

Whoa there fella, fans are not always correct but voice their opinion, up to you if you believe it or not some do some do not. They are giving you opinions back, it is solely your opinion that the remarks received are precious and touchy.

They offered opinions, why load the pistol with ammunition and ask to get shot.......Mag ffs.......seen it all now. Targets will self identify and fall when hit, Range live, safety off and commence firing. Bang!

Probably because we have taken a little too long in getting our business done and he will have a sense that some of positivity is getting lost. Bids and getting 'close' keep people on their toes and interested.

Ashely is the king at it. 20m in for Plea a few days before season renewal. Today, sell before we buy. Renewal past, tickets sold.

Remember CM is king PR. He will know when and what to release to RR and they will accept everything and anything to be able to publish content

Yeah, don't doubt any of that, however they will learn it will soon backfire if they don't sign the players.

My advice for them is to dont worry about idiots like me moaning, if they get the players of sufficient quality in, the rest will take care of itself.

Whoa there fella, fans are not always correct but voice their opinion, up to you if you believe it or not some do some do not. They are giving you opinions back, it is solely your opinion that the remarks received are precious and touchy.

They offered opinions, why load the pistol with ammunition and ask to get shot.......Mag ffs.......seen it all now. Targets will self identify and fall when hit, Range live, safety off and commence firing. Bang!
Being called ridiculously arrogant and pretentious for saying the mighty Reading. Still im in the firing line.....

Being called ridiculously arrogant and pretentious for saying the mighty Reading. Still im in the firing line.....

Just let it go fella, it will die down and new targets will self identify themselves as fresh targets as long as you do not keep raising the profile on this!

Back