George Evans

What do you know about him..........

(Maybe if we all keep asking him he might end up answering it). In fact what do you know about any of the signings we've made and the players we have bids in for?
That old chestnut. I know he played 5 times for a shite reading side last year. I also probably know about as much as you do but naturally my opinion of Reading has to be shot down. I've never belittled the player by the way.

That old chestnut. I know he played 5 times for a shite reading side last year. I also probably know about as much as you do but naturally my opinion of Reading has to be shot down. I've never belittled the player by the way.
You don’t know that though as it isn’t actually true. :lol:

When have I called the player? Where have I said he is shit? I think you're jumping the gun on this witch hunt of everything negative said about SAFC....
What are you on about? I was just pointing out he didn’t only play 5 times for Reading last season. :lol:

What are you on about? I was just pointing out he didn’t only play 5 times for Reading last season. :lol:
6 league games, beg my pardon. Now while you're at it answer my question as I did yours before you worm any further into that corner.

So you know nothing about him then.
I never said I did, f***ing hell. I said the mighty Reading and pitchforks came out ffs.

6 league games, beg my pardon. Now while you're at it answer my question as I did yours before you worm any further into that corner.

I never said I did, f***ing hell. I said the mighty Reading and pitchforks came out ffs.
You’re still wrong man . :lol: He played in 18 league games for Reading last season and 23 overall. As for your question I’ve never claimed you’ve said he is shit. Your posts suggest you do think he is purely based on false information.

You’re still wrong man . :lol: He played in 18 league games for Reading last season and 23 overall. As for your question I’ve never claimed you’ve said he is shit. Your posts suggest you do think he is purely based on false information.
6 according to wiki with 4 in the cup. Why are you still evading my question? Just apologise already man.
Lads, can you both just stop arguing and agree that, whatever happens, at least he isn't Lee f***ing Cattermole. :D

You put me on the spot to a completely different argument so I looked at wiki. I never claimed he was shit as you said so why did you jump on me pressing for a season review of him?

They are in the league above us, if a teams supporters in the division above you wants to keep a player you're trying to sign it's usually a good thing irrespective of how f***ing ridiculously arrogant and pretentious you are

Stop apologising for our predicament, stop doing us down, stop wallowing in misery, this is Fookin Sunderland you Fookin snowflake.......

#ScreamingFannies

You put me on the spot to a completely different argument so I looked at wiki. I never claimed he was shit as you said so why did you jump on me pressing for a season review of him?
Nobody has jumped on you man. You are hardly asking for a season review of him, considering what the “mighty Reading” fans have to say about him clearly means nowt.

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Can’t work out if the last few seasons have just defeated you, or you’ve turned into a wum.

I’m sure you used to be a decent poster back in the day

Back