Geoff Cook Moving On

Be fitting if the new Academy ground,ready to open next season, is named after him.
"The Geoff Cook Academy Ground".
Are there any photos of it? I put some money towards it via that crowdfunding thing but I've neither received nor seen anything on progress.

Marcus North has been speaking …. big shoes to fill etc etc. in one sense the usual stuff that gets said but he did say it so well done.

also, OT but in the same article
Meanwhile, North also revealed that the club are in discussions with veteran bowler Chris Rushworth over a contract extension beyond the end of the 2019 season.

Last edited:

Are there any photos of it? I put some money towards it via that crowdfunding thing but I've neither received nor seen anything on progress.

Marcus North has been speaking …. big shoes to fill etc etc. in one sense the usual stuff that gets said but he did say it so well done.

also, OT but in the same article
Meanwhile, North also revealed that the club are in discussions with veteran bowler Chris Rushworth over a contract extension beyond the end of the 2019 season.
It was Bostock who gave the update at last month's members' forum.Likewise I contributed to the crowd funding but received no updates- typical of DCCC.

Back