Gender Neutral Passports

I think you need to reassess your whole outlook on life and perhaps go on an empathy course.
A cry for help shouldn't go unheard.
I for one, when I was really young, felt like a boy trapped in a womans body.
Then I was born.
Nah, it’s Bollox mate

That's one way to get you put on a hit list if you ever travel to one of these messed up country's such as Saudi Arabia.

I honestly can't think of a single sensible reason why gender needs to be included on passports at all.
So it is established what gender you are in a dodgy country and treated appropriately in that country. So a woman isn't sent to a men's prison and vice versa.
That could be a sensible reason.

There are cases of males with female hormones and vice versa, but not waking up one day and saying, right, I'm going to identify as a man/woman/neuteral, it's not a choice to change your gender, like your age.
But hey ho, its your life, your body, do what the hell you want.

But remember, all those creepy perverts wearing thier mom's cloths pulling away at their man gender joystick whilst wearing a pair of thier soiled sisters gusset over his nose loves this sort of thing. It normalises them.

Leave me out of it.

Really. It all works on facial recognition anyway these days. Happy to hear any good reasons if you know any.
one poster mentioned about assisting the identification of people. the chips in the passports are unreliable; my passport is two years old and it's already broken. also, not every country has facial recognition. in an increasingly unsafe sector, having more ways to help identify people is a good thing imo.

one poster mentioned about assisting the identification of people. the chips in the passports are unreliable; my passport is two years old and it's already broken. also, not every country has facial recognition. in an increasingly unsafe sector, having more ways to help identify people is a good thing imo.
Yes I replied to that poster by saying they must have gone to some strange airports. Your answer is hypothetical too. Give me one practical, actual use of it today.

Yes I replied to that poster by saying they must have gone to some strange airports. Your answer is hypothetical too. Give me one practical, actual use of it today.
i just did. the chips are unreliable. it assists the identification of people. more information is better.

edit: by your logic, there's no need for a photo. remember, it's a form of ID in other places. I'm not sure that small shopkeepers have biometric readers in their establishments.

Last edited:

Back