Gaymen Beheaded By Father In Honour Killing In Iran

What for?

I understand what their reason for it but even there it’s illegal.
Illegal is it? Is that illegal in the same way that rape is illegal in Pakistan. Some crimes seem to be less illegal than others in honour cultures. I wonder what sentence the brother will receive for murdering the poor sod? He was brutalised by police as well according to the replies.

And remember folks he was trying to get to his boyfriend in Turkey where we hear they're all economic migrants or terrorist nasties.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgusting, that poor man :cry:. I was just reading yesterday about an Indian film maker gentleman that was "honour killed" by his parents because he was still single in his 40's and disagreed with their choices for an arranged marriage :confused:
Wasn't there a British girl shot in Pakistan last month or the month before for refusing the hand of a guy In marriage? Wasn't much about it on the news but I try to keep up to date with Pakistan news and I am sure I saw it.

This has got me so angry one of my sons is gay i could happily chop these ignorant fuckers heads off
The thought of doing that to one of your own
***** the lot of them

Wasn't there a British girl shot in Pakistan last month or the month before for refusing the hand of a guy In marriage? Wasn't much about it on the news but I try to keep up to date with Pakistan news and I am sure I saw it.

I saw her dad and brother on the tv yesterday, they were absolutely distraught bless them. I do fear she may not see justice, rich people can make things disappear or get cases closed etc.

It might seem amazing but have you considered the ultra religious state of mind? The immortal soul is immortal.

That said Iran has a very young population and i imagine your amazement is shared by a fair few in Iran.

India is heading the same way because of its nationalistic government. India is heading in the same direction as Pakistan.

I'm happy that I wasn't born into an honour culture...which I suspect is the problem here. But that's the way they do things all over the world.
Nothing like Catholicism then

Back