Gaymen Beheaded By Father In Honour Killing In Iran

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Amazing to think how this could be discussed then carried out with the blessing of the whole family. I find people who dislike anyone who isn’t the same sexuality as them to be lacking in life but this is nuts. What a dilbert the father must be 🤪

Amazing to think how this could be discussed then carried out with the blessing of the whole family. I find people who dislike anyone who isn’t the same sexuality as them to be lacking in life but this is nuts. What a dilbert the father must be 🤪

Absolutely disgusting, that poor man :cry:. I was just reading yesterday about an Indian film maker gentleman that was "honour killed" by his parents because he was still single in his 40's and disagreed with their choices for an arranged marriage :confused:

It might seem amazing but have you considered the ultra religious state of mind? The immortal soul is immortal.

That said Iran has a very young population and i imagine your amazement is shared by a fair few in Iran.

India is heading the same way because of its nationalistic government. India is heading in the same direction as Pakistan.

I'm happy that I wasn't born into an honour culture...which I suspect is the problem here. But that's the way they do things all over the world.

Yup, otherwise I would have been killed years ago.
What for?
It might seem amazing but have you considered the ultra religious state of mind? The immortal soul is immortal.

That said Iran has a very young population and i imagine your amazement is shared by a fair few in Iran.

India is heading the same way because of its nationalistic government. India is heading in the same direction as Pakistan.

I'm happy that I wasn't born into an honour culture...which I suspect is the problem here. But that's the way they do things all over the world.
I understand what their reason for it but even there it’s illegal.

Last edited:

Back