Gaymen Beheaded By Father In Honour Killing In Iran

Nothing like Catholicism then
They don;t have honour killings in Ireland. It's European. I already addressed this. They have blame culture like the rest of us.
Can you see India being as intolerant to gandu as Pakistan Jon?
The film didn't get screened in India until two years after release because of it's controversial nature and reports say the people walked out during the sex scenes. So no not as intolerant as Pakistan but the culture is there. I can see anything as long as the BJP have the support of the country. Pakistan have had decades to instil culture crimes as a means of control - it's endemic in Pakistan. The BJP are using honour crimes as an excuse in the same way. Have a look on what their politicians say on the subject of rape. Rape in India is or was rising at an alarming amount in India. I don't know the effect Covid has had. They've only been in power a few years. If their brand of nationalism takes control I wouldn't bet against India doing the same in a few decades.

Last edited:

Most Iranians would prefer to be considered ethnically Persian than Arab IIRC like.

Curious as - and I'm basing this knowledge from Family guy - they tend to see anyone from the Middle East as Persian, whereas in this country we're guilty of lumping in massive continents worth of people into "Asian"
I know but they all look the same to me guv’nor.

By that rationale, you're German.

Pakistan have had decades to instil culture crimes as a means of control - it's endemic in Pakistan. The BJP are using honour crimes as an excuse in the same way. Have a look on what their politicians say on the subject of rape. Rape in India is or was rising at an alarming amount in India.
I have been to both countries on a number of occassions, I can see where your coming from.

Curious as - and I'm basing this knowledge from Family guy - they tend to see anyone from the Middle East as Persian, whereas in this country we're guilty of lumping in massive continents worth of people into "Asian"

By that rationale, you're German.
It’s been said many times. I know I look like a white European, so I It wouldn’t bother me if I was mistaken for another nationality.

It’s been said many times. I know I look like a white European, so I It wouldn’t bother me if I was mistaken for another nationality.

I was doing a collection once at Earl's Court tube station with someone.
This couple made a donation and the lad I was with chimed in with "Ah, you're Aussies!"
Response
"Fuck off, mate I'm a Kiwi".

He was very much bothered to be mistaken for another nationality!
Classic.

Backwards countries! 🙄

...and thanks I’ve now got Gay Times in my internet history!
I'm wondering if that was the actual point of the opening post. :)
Why are the old Arabs obsessed with beheading? Can’t they just stab people?
They like to get their choppers out and wave them about when a gay man jumps out the closet?
And for irony...

Last edited:
and yet our political class are importing thousands every year into this nation with beliefs just like that
Eh ?
Wonder how long he gets ? maybe a couple of years under "house arrest" and 40 lashes - if he has money or his family does he'll not get the death penalty or life in some shithole xx

:lol: what an utter fucked up scenario - horrific that a lady can be murdered for that :confused::cry:
There was some footage floating around somewhere, a lady stamped on and kicked in the face for some disrespect crime, this was a few years back, shocking in that no one came along to stop the beating.

Eh ?

Wonder how long he gets ? maybe a couple of years under "house arrest" and 40 lashes - if he has money or his family does he'll not get the death penalty or life in some shithole xx
I'm more than a tad disappointed at Imran Khan for not addressing the power the baying mob has over the population. The mob have got away with too much in his tenure. I know that change is slow, but still. Maybe I'm wrong and he's playing a very long game but I believe good people in Pakistan voted for him in part to sort out this kind of thing.

There was some footage floating around somewhere, a lady stamped on and kicked in the face for some disrespect crime, this was a few years back, shocking in that no one came along to stop the beating.
I just cant watch stuff like that, the fact that women are seen as 2nd class citizens / of a lower worth than men pains me, it's a disgrace.
I'm more than a tad disappointed at Imran Khan for not addressing the power the baying mob has over the population. The mob have got away with too much in his tenure. I know that change is slow, but still. Maybe I'm wrong and he's playing a very long game but I believe good people in Pakistan voted for him in part to sort out this kind of thing.
He needs to address it, it's a disgrace.

I just cant watch stuff like that, the fact that women are seen as 2nd class citizens / of a lower worth than men pains me, it's a disgrace.

He needs to address it, it's a disgrace.
That's the culture on most of the planet I'm afraid.

As I said, I hope he's playing a long game. If just for the reason that addressing this is dangerous game even for the president which might result in a short life span.

Back