Gareth Thomas rugby player hiv positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we have it, bingo :lol:

Mention a black man ... you're a thick racist

Mention a gay man ... you're thick and homophobic

Mention anything the SMB self proclaimed intellectuals don't agree with and you're thick, a tool, a c/unt, a dick, etc etc etc.

I'll leave you little scamps to back slap yourselves into a lather now ....

... hateful bile ffs :lol:

"He's about to appear on the BBC News with another tearful display claiming he wishes to 'empower people'.

Whatever his cause, whether I believed in it or not, I'd be thinking of distancing myself from him.

The concept that bursting into tears makes someone a hero is really starting to wear a bit thin. "
I just completed a large charity event with someone that cried. I cried a bit too. He was a cancer survivor diagnosed at the age of 15. What do we think of him? He's not famous or anything. Just completely inspirational.

I just completed a large charity event with someone that cried. I cried a bit too. He was a cancer survivor diagnosed at the age of 15. What do we think of him? He's not famous or anything. Just completely inspirational.
He cant reply mate as he has been banned. Some of his replies in this thread were clearly over the top and the mods are watching this thread. Hope he learns some manners in his absence.

He cant reply mate as he has been banned. Some of his replies in this thread were clearly over the top and the mods are watching this thread. Hope he learns some manners in his absence.
Words are like bullets.

How come you know this detail? Mods just pm you as a courtesy or were you dobbing on him? I thought he was just offering an opinion. Wasn't being hateful or bigoted.

Last edited:
Whys the lad been banned?
Some of his replies in this thread were clearly over the top and the mods are watching this thread.

+ the stotting up warning system in place

How do you know this for a fact, who gives you inside information..
I help people by trade marra so I frequent the help desk and that is where I learned all about the warning system in place.
How come you know this detail? Mods just pm you as a courtesy or were you dobbing on him? I thought he was just offering an opinion. Wasn't being hateful or bigoted.
I have very good digital skills. You should see me play chess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Men in general are terrified of going to the doctors and especially getting themselves checked out. Him coming out with hiv will shock a few into going to get themselves checked.

Which can only been a good thing in the long run an improvement in the health of those concerned.

The media is a parasite.

As is social media, that includes this forum as well, sadly.

I think you are as far away from the reasoning behind the OP as you can be.

Last edited:
Not sure about the tone of this thread tbh :rolleyes::confused:. The man was getting blackmailed by someone who was going to divulge Gareth's HIV status, therefore he needed to share this with the public (knowing that even if he just shared with friends and family that it would probably get out.
He'd been suicidal, he'd also lived a lie with his wife but is now out, proud and HIV+ sadly (but it's not the death sentence it once was). Good luck Gareth fella, keep on keeping on đź‘Ť

An entire post without a single swear word. You have changed. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back