Gareth Southgate

Fuck sake, box ticking exercises to appease the million hyper pseudo offended groups.

The fact of the matter is that football (and any other industry) needs people that are better at their jobs than those currently in those jobs. If that’s a women then great. If it’s a man then that shouldn’t be vilified by the cancel culture that wants to police the modern world.

They will then say “well how do we know that this person isn’t the best of they aren’t given a chance?” And that can’t be argued but box ticking appointments and quotas are not the answer.

But I would say that from my white male privileged position wouldn’t I.

Scrap men’s and women’s football. Have unisex football instead completely based on ability. You can’t get any fairer than that. Complete equality.
Ironically this the reason the game is split by gender. Women aren't Good enough to compete at any level. The best women in England wouldn't hold there own even in non-league football

Ironically this the reason the game is split by gender. Women aren't Good enough to compete at any level. The best women in England wouldn't hold there own even in non-league football

didn't the USA woman's team get walloped by a lads US or Canadian college team i bet even the elite woman's teams would struggle at the higher end of non-leuge
Nowt funnier/more embarrassing than people getting upset about summit that has absolutely no effect on them

not even in the slightest bit upset, its actually quite funny

Back