Gammon Watch: Keel Square, Saturday 15th Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it fuck ya div.. The bloke slags people off on here all day, when hes challenged he sinks into his "on point" Fosters, hes a berk, a racist, bigoted berk, from suddick slagging other bits of the town off, demented!!
:lol::lol:

Asians moved in the place turned into a shithole,that's the facts. If you think that's racist I think you're looking for a reason to shout racism. Hence your post in git big letters. Bless your sensitive nature.:lol:

a lad that works on the gulley sucker told me mate there's an illegal halal slaughterhouse around St Marks rd area in one of the houses as there's always congealed blood blocking the drains, might be why they keep the curtains closed

Typical f***ing rascists response...
I agree with you,these areas both me and others have spoken about were on the turn before mass immigration from the Islamic world .

a lad that works on the gulley sucker told me mate there's an illegal halal slaughterhouse around St Marks rd area in one of the houses as there's always congealed blood blocking the drains, might be why they keep the curtains closed

How that mosque got planning permission is a joke .It must have knocked 30% off the house prices

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you,these areas both me and others have spoken about were on the turn before mass immigration from the Islamic world .

How that mosque got planning permission is a joke .It must have knocked 30% off the house prices

The TajmahAldi you mean, taking an age to complete i heard that they've booked one of the top rated Muezzins from Medina to do the opening call to prayers his sound system rivals Metallica's

Why you calling me a moron? No need at all for insults. Never heard of you ever on here and then all of a sudden you come along and name call like a child. Disgraceful.
Ignore him mate ,i don’t think he realises you actually married to an Arabian Princess .

For the record the women are beautiful mind .

I haven’t mentioned colour once I said ‘foreign’ but you’re so desperate to reach for that race card you just can’t help yourself!
The areas in which I’m talking about weren’t always economically poor and deprived areas.
Once we started inviting any Tom, Dick and Abdul across they soon became that way though.

I went to visit a mate in mildenhall full for foreigners - it was quite nice actually leafy and wealthy, of course those foreigners were white people so do you really mean foreigners or do you mean brown people?

Surely it’d just be as easy to do it legally.

If you did want to knock out loads of cheap fake halal meat, wouldn’t you just go to some shit meat wholesaler and knock it out as halal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back