Gammon-Watch: Jamesons , Sunderland - Thu 6th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair play. I wouldn't be getting so bothered about it, if it wasn't for what's happening in the US. I firmly believe that Brexit was in the planning for some time prior to the referendum, as a concerted effort to break Europe apart. I genuinely believe that it won't be good for anyone who isn't happy with totalitarian rule. Why do you think so many refugees have been pouring into Europe, and the UK for years now? Somebody has forced those wars, and situations, and encouraged their movement. They've had a direct impact on the state of Europe, and the indigenous population's fear of being overrun. Very much the same as the South Americans walking thousands of miles to escape their dangerous countries. Why do you think that people like Steve Bannon is here meeting with right wing politicians, after he successfully installed Trump in power in the US. It's not the BNP who will be in charge. It's wealthy idealogues like Rees-Mogg who want the power. It's all about money, and control when it comes down to it, and much of that money is coming from totalitarian regimes like Russia, and Saudi. Basically we're just pawns in someone else's bigger plan for control of the world. One set of Globalists, being outed by another set of Globalists. You can laugh all you like, and call me a conspiracy theorist, but the facts are out there for those who join up the dots.

You’re not far off here, keep digging.

never said that at all, and not really upset either. Just pointing out facts.

There is masses of research to demonstrate people who are educated longer have higher IQ's as a result.

An IQ is not a measurement of natural ability but both natural ability, problem solving and knowledge. Therefore it is surely obvious if you spend an extra 3 years gaining more knowledge that will increase your IQ. Research suggests +3pts for each year.

How do they deduce that 'fact'? Have 1 twin who does a degree, 1 who does a 3 year apprenticeship and check how much their IQ's have increased after 3 years?

Sorry but you get wiser as you get older. My 19 year old son is 15 month into a vets degree. Learning how to heal sick animals will not improve his ability to vote. Living in Glasgow for 5 years will certainly improve his life skills.

How do they deduce that 'fact'? Have 1 twin who does a degree, 1 who does a 3 year apprenticeship and check how much their IQ's have increased after 3 years?

Sorry but you get wiser as you get older. My 19 year old son is 15 month into a vets degree. Learning how to heal sick animals will not improve his ability to vote. Living in Glasgow for 5 years will certainly improve his life skills.
I simply said doing a degree increases your IQ which it does. Your son's IQ will be higher at the end of the course as he will have more knowledge.

But.... how much happier will all of us be looking at your little gutted face? :lol:
you need to get out a bit more if that is all you have to be happy about.

I simply said doing a degree increases your IQ which it does. Your son's IQ will be higher at the end of the course as he will have more knowledge.

How higher would his IQ be if he spent 5 years working in the real world and had 5 more years of life experience learning on a job? Basically going from an inexperienced kid of 18 to a man of 23.

Yes, we were told all of this over 2 years ago and it was still not enough to keep us in your corrupt political club.

Let's think back and then post facts instead of rhetoric to suit your agenda.

The leave campaign drew nothing but a rosy picture of post Brexit life for the UK.

Better NHS, great trade agreements, a wonderful Brexit dividend, a divorce bill they can whistle for, heavily controlled immigration blah blah blah.

The leave campaign, didn't have a clue, they certainly didn't have a plan. Those responsible just bottled it and fucked off out of the whole debacle.

None of the above is anything other than fact.

Live from Estonia:lol:
Logon or register to see this image

No one should break the good friday agreement, no one needs to break the good friday agreement. It is possible for the UK to make an arrangement with the republic if the EU would allow it.

But we can realistically change one, we can't change the other.

You telling me a corbyn led britain would be the monetary elites running the county? :confused:
They would be interfering, and causing scandals. If you think he gets stick now, it is nothing compared to what he'd face if he was PM. Never underestimate the power of the money men. They're busy influencing everything that goes on all over the world. They're no more transparent than those faceless EU ones, that you feel so strongly about. You've just been fed a line by the other money men that are moving in for their power grab.

The leave campaign drew nothing but a rosy picture of post Brexit life for the UK.

Better NHS, great trade agreements, a wonderful Brexit dividend, a divorce bill they can whistle for, heavily controlled immigration blah blah blah.

The leave campaign, didn't have a clue, they certainly didn't have a plan. Those responsible just bottled it and fucked off out of the whole debacle.

I couldn't care less about the leave campaign, I had decided I wanted to leave the EU long before the referendum.

So you are preaching to the wrong person.

I had legitimate reasons for voting leave and I would have the same legitimate reasons if I could vote leave again tomorrow,

Your opinions and pro EU agenda will never change that.

Cameron.

The country voted to leave the EU. Get over it you tedious bellend.

Fair play. I wouldn't be getting so bothered about it, if it wasn't for what's happening in the US. I firmly believe that Brexit was in the planning for some time prior to the referendum, as a concerted effort to break Europe apart. I genuinely believe that it won't be good for anyone who isn't happy with totalitarian rule. Why do you think so many refugees have been pouring into Europe, and the UK for years now? Somebody has forced those wars, and situations, and encouraged their movement. They've had a direct impact on the state of Europe, and the indigenous population's fear of being overrun. Very much the same as the South Americans walking thousands of miles to escape their dangerous countries. Why do you think that people like Steve Bannon is here meeting with right wing politicians, after he successfully installed Trump in power in the US. It's not the BNP who will be in charge. It's wealthy idealogues like Rees-Mogg who want the power. It's all about money, and control when it comes down to it, and much of that money is coming from totalitarian regimes like Russia, and Saudi. Basically we're just pawns in someone else's bigger plan for control of the world. One set of Globalists, being outed by another set of Globalists. You can laugh all you like, and call me a conspiracy theorist, but the facts are out there for those who join up the dots.

Getting there....in parts :)

Eh? I didn't say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back