Gaming PC's

dunno why every one keeps going on about falcon they are way over priced.

if your m8s still building you one and your still on a budget keep an eye on hot uk deals for the components.

You can also get some decent B grade/ returns on certain components from the amazon warehouse and overclockers have a decent clearence section you can pick some bargains up on.
Overpriced compared to the internet maybe but you can actually speak to someone who knows what they are on about and you can pick it up from there and if it goes wrong take it back. Would highly recommend them to be honest and that's coming from someone who's been in IT for 20+ years and have built 100s

Last edited:

I've got a Cube PC I built about 6 year ago with a Ryzen 5 (8 cores I think) 16GB Ram, graphics card that cost £450 ..(can't remember the Nvidia model) 500GB SSD..NZXT self contained water cooing ..
Switched on about 100 times in year one and has hardly been since.

Would it sell on eBay?

I've got a Cube PC I built about 6 year ago with a Ryzen 5 (8 cores I think) 16GB Ram, graphics card that cost £450 ..(can't remember the Nvidia model) 500GB SSD..NZXT self contained water cooing ..
Switched on about 100 times in year one and has hardly been since.

Would it sell on eBay?
Search for the same thing on eBay, that should give you an ide of how much they're going for

Search for the same thing on eBay, that should give you an ide of how much they're going for
Aye I thought about it. It's sat doing nowt. If I can get some money for it I'll consider a new laptop for personal use. Incidentally have old HP DV7 laptop with an i7 in I need to get shot of too. I was using it for containerisation/ running docker etc but it's fans are just too noisy.

Back