Game swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lads at work chipped in to get me WWE2k15 for my birthday but I'm not into wrestling. Only played it once if anyone wants to swap. Wouldn't mind AC: Black Flag like

Does anybody want to swap the new f1 game for the newest battlefield, Fifa 15 or the new pga golf game? Or any other offers?

If any 1 interested. I've got a xbox one with Kinnect and 9 games for sale £300 ONO Ps3 with about 10 11 games for sale for £100 and also looking to swap ps4 games. Looking for batman or destiny.

If any 1 interested. I've got a xbox one with Kinnect and 9 games for sale £300 ONO Ps3 with about 10 11 games for sale for £100 and also looking to swap ps4 games. Looking for batman or destiny.
You can get destiny for about £9.99 now mate

Gta5, ea hockey, pes15, battlefield hardline , latest cod. Titan fall and far cry 4 although more than most are my sons
I've got a PS4 and have recently been looking at XB1's. I think i prefer the Xbox's exclusive games, such as Forza, more than the ones on playstation.

How comes you want rid?

I've got a PS4 and have recently been looking at XB1's. I think i prefer the Xbox's exclusive games, such as Forza, more than the ones on playstation.

How comes you want rid?
Option files for pes for me which I play more than anything and most of lads mates are on ps4 so he'd prefer that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back