Game swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dappa

Striker
Anyone up for a swap.....PS4

I've got killzone and infamous: second son

I'm coming to the end of wolfenstein so I need some new material.

I have 20 odd xbox 360 games and an arcade console with 40gb of hard drives and I'd swap all of that for a vita.

Anyone up for a swap.....PS4

I've got killzone and infamous: second son

I'm coming to the end of wolfenstein so I need some new material.
I've only got assassin's creed and metal gear for the PS4 if you've not played either of them like. I had killzone briefly and couldn't get away with it.

I've only got assassin's creed and metal gear for the PS4 if you've not played either of them like. I had killzone briefly and couldn't get away with it.
Loved Killzone me. Took some getting into mind you.

That's probably why I didn't like it. I've got the attention span of a 6 year old and about 0 hours a day to dedicate to the PS4, so if it's not instantly great it goes off :lol:
I've honestly never enjoyed a second playthrough as much as Shadow Fall. Played it on hardest difficulty and it was a blast!

I've got madden on xb1. Barely touched. Wouldn't mind a shot of forza if anyone's up for a swap for a while

I gave Madden a try on my mates PS4, i've probably been on it more times than him. Went through all the tutorials and that but it was a ballache trying to remember all the controls.

Well, I'd offer to swap, but seeing as all the games I currently own are digital only, I'm shit out of luck! :lol: Modern gaming, eh?

I've got titanfall on Xbox one, don't like it much and have used it twice. Would be swap for watch dogs if someone has picked this up and wasn't keen on it

COD Ghosts on PS4 , New condition(think i've played it twice). £20 for whoever is willing to drive to Murton and pick it up. pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back