Funniest meltdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 years on x mas eve since he died 😭
f***ing Hell, it doesn't seem that.
He's remembered mate, and fondly at that. No-one can ask for any more than that in the end, he's always mentioned on these threads. He must have had both his and your share of the family crack mind. ;)
:lol:

I remember when some lad had a right meltdown and posted a massive picture of a granny sat legs akimbo with her grizzled grey rat wide open. It was about 3pm in the afternoon and loads of people had the thread up on their work pc's in the office, then boom the bomb hit on all of their screens.

I remember when some lad had a right meltdown and posted a massive picture of a granny sat legs akimbo with her grizzled grey rat wide open. It was about 3pm in the afternoon and loads of people had the thread up on their work pc's in the office, then boom the bomb hit on all of their screens.
Hahahhahahah I’ve never even heard of this one, ffs :lol:

Was asking for cash iirc.

Whenever a thread ended up with Greedy threatening to get in a plane and fight someone. Amazing him and miss him dearly.

An excellent one that. It was the monarch airlines thread when they were going bust or something.

Think it was Bristow, suggested Greedy owned them so greedy threatened to fly up and meet him in a pub for a fight. Said something along these lines “bring the biggest baddest people you know, and I’ll bring mine” :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back