Funniest meltdown thread

Lots of editing took place and posts got deleted
I can imagine the edits. :D

That lad who was tallking to himself with 2 log ins about nurses in stockings

Pics of nurses?

You had a cracker like

My only crime is signing up at the back end of that.

Can't find the thread (can't be arsed to look) but was he even giving himself tips on how the board works or something like that?

Moving on, isn't there a Gold forum with some of the better threads?

I've just started reading the office party thread. Promising. :)

Eggiberate turning up pissed late on a Friday or Saturday night and having a meltdown you could set your watch by was one of my favourite periods on this board.

ZaNu Liebore Tony B. Liar
That was great. His wife/girlfriend was up from down south in Roker Park with a pram, got what she interpreted as a 'black look' and that triggered a massive rant from CWM about how the north-east was the damned zone of the earth inhabited by nothing but scum.

My favourite of his though, pipping the B&O pancake maker and the buttons fight was his original flouncing departure from the board post. No just deciding the board was not for him, oh no. CWM/Son of CWM/Rex/Oba wrote a couple of screenfuls of whining angst leaving note about how nasty evewwybody was on here and how everyone was just jealous of his wonderful life and it was all so tewwibly tewibbly unfair. Was wonderful.
Also had a huge meltdown when Spav took the piss out of his CD player cos it looked like Mickey Mouse ears. :lol:

Last edited:
Eggiberate turning up pissed late on a Friday or Saturday night and having a meltdown you could set your watch by was one of my favourite periods on this board.

ZaNu Liebore Tony B. Liar

Also had a huge meltdown when Spav took the piss out of his CD player cos it looked like Mickey Mouse ears. :lol:

Eggiberate! That's the twat. I've been trying to remember who that was. Got to the point where his rants were so predictable it wasn't even funny winding him up any more.

Eggiberate! That's the twat. I've been trying to remember who that was. Got to the point where his rants were so predictable it wasn't even funny winding him up any more.
My personal favourites were when I replied to him only using Billy Bragg lyrics without him realising. When I said 'Just because I dress like this, doesn't make me a communist' he replied with 'YES IT F***ING DOES!!!!!' :lol:
He also inexplicably told someone he'd just smashed up his kitchen floor with a sledgehammer in a 'what have you ever done?' moment.

My personal favourites were when I replied to him only using Billy Bragg lyrics without him realising. When I said 'Just because I dress like this, doesn't make me a communist' he replied with 'YES IT F***ING DOES!!!!!' :lol:
He also inexplicably told someone he'd just smashed up his kitchen floor with a sledgehammer in a 'what have you ever done?' moment.

He was a proper oddball. Did he vanish forever or come back under another name? There were a few with equally odd views.

Back