Front bumper damaged

LondonMackem

Striker
Only gone and curbed my front bumper on my car :cry: (I know, should have let my husband park it). I’ve ripped it off on the left side and all the plastics have snapped on the inside.

It’s a Bmw 330ci M Sport convertible in black. Anyone know the best place to look for a replacement front bumper? It’s the facelift bumper I’m after, in sapphire black.

Rang a few breakers but no joy. Genuine Bmw bumper is £312 then needs painting etc. Hoping to get a decent condition one already painted though.

All insults and help welcome!

It’s lower than the standard anyway, and the kerb was a biggun. Basically, reversing it off the kerb is what’s ripped it off.

Gutter be lucky to find a bumper mind mate.

Probably will have to buy one and get it sprayed.

Imagine spending that much on a car you can’t drive.

This is why I have a shit car mate, though I handle it with precision and finesse.
Logon or register to see this image

Imagine spending that much on a car you can’t drive.

This is why I have a shit car mate, though I handle it with precision and finesse.
Tbf I’ve been driving cars for over 4 years and never had done anything like this. Only incident was someone driving in to the back of me a couple of years back. So annoyed at this as I usually reverse in to spaces and the sensors stop this happening :rolleyes:

Slightly related so I'm going to piggy back the thread. I need a couple of parking sensors replaced, annoyingly one on the front and one on the back.
If I supplied the sensors, how much am I looking at for someone to remove both bumpers, replace the sensors and put it back together again?
It's one of those jobs that 'looks' simple on YouTube videos and in the manual, and to anybody competent it probably is, but I'm a bit of an idiot with stuff like this and I'd probably snap the bumper in two if I tried it.

Slightly related so I'm going to piggy back the thread. I need a couple of parking sensors replaced, annoyingly one on the front and one on the back.
If I supplied the sensors, how much am I looking at for someone to remove both bumpers, replace the sensors and put it back together again?
It's one of those jobs that 'looks' simple on YouTube videos and in the manual, and to anybody competent it probably is, but I'm a bit of an idiot with stuff like this and I'd probably snap the bumper in two if I tried it.
Here make your own thread ya cheeky bassa :lol:

Tried eBay? Got plenty of spares off there in the past.

My mam managed to open my door into a bollard the other day, nice dint along the edge of the door as a reward for giving her a lift.

Tried eBay? Got plenty of spares off there in the past.

My mam managed to open my door into a bollard the other day, nice dint along the edge of the door as a reward for giving her a lift.
I have but their either badly damaged or aftermarket. I don’t want either option.

Looks like I’m going to have to go down the expensive route, new and sprayed :neutral:

Back