Front bumper damaged

Imagine spending that much on a car you can’t drive.

This is why I have a shit car mate, though I handle it with precision and finesse.

Agree with the sentiment. Try not getting a car with expensive replacement parts next time. And not being a tit iirc.

And on that note Frijjy boy. I’m ditching the Polo within the month.

Assuming you’re talking about an E46 then these are getting fairly old now so there should be plenty of ones being broken for parts.

Agree with the sentiment. Try not getting a car with expensive replacement parts next time. And not being a tit iirc.

And on that note Frijjy boy. I’m ditching the Polo within the month.

What are you getting there mate?

I'm expecting some good news on the jobs front at the end of this year so will be treating myself to a new motor if so.

Only gone and curbed my front bumper on my car :cry: (I know, should have let my husband park it). I’ve ripped it off on the left side and all the plastics have snapped on the inside.

It’s a Bmw 330ci M Sport convertible in black. Anyone know the best place to look for a replacement front bumper? It’s the facelift bumper I’m after, in sapphire black.

Rang a few breakers but no joy. Genuine Bmw bumper is £312 then needs painting etc. Hoping to get a decent condition one already painted though.

All insults and help welcome!
Sorry I only dee wheels.....

Back