Friends

Ross is best in the later episodes when they make him a bit of a parody of himself rather than the uptight geek he is in earlier episodes. The white teeth, fake tan and leather trousers episodes are great.
I watched the mississippilessly episode the other day. Was still class.
All of Ross' birds were bang tidy, especially Charlie.
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

I never get the hatred on here for things people don't have to watch. Saw one person commenting saying they've never seen a second of it. So why comment on a thread about a programme you've never seen????

Friends isn't my cup of tea, but it's really quite inoffensive and STILL brings millions of people a bit of laughter in a shite world. That's not a bad thing.

No doubt half the people slating it think Del Boy falling through the bar is comedy of biblical proportions.

I love it at the time. I was only 10 when it started and watched the lot. I doubt I'd have watched it if I'd been an adult when it started. I think the generation older than me probably think of friends in the same way I think of Big bang theory which I think is utter shite.

I've never watched a minute of any episode ever I'm happy to say. Always thowt it was the kind of stuff that would be watched by women and effeminate men.

I went to a barbecue at someone's house in the late 90's. Got to about 8pm and the host said summat along the lines of "right, that's it, you can all get lost cos I'm settling in for the night cos Friends is coming on".
Well why not try watching it and you will discover that you were wrong.

Watched them all again with the missus a few year back cos she hadn't seen them in English and a load is lost in translation - it's just harmless comedy and anyone that doesn't raise a smile to Joey wearing all chandlers gear and lunging is dead inside

Back