Friday night pondering....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday tomorrow, then almost back to work.

I'm same as you. December 17, I almost hit 100kg, so thought fuck this. "Almost" cut the booze out, no bread, chips or other shite carbs. Within 6 months I was down to 88. Started going to the gym a bit, and the weight is creeping up, but it seems to be muscle, not kite this time. :lol:
Aye it's all muscle.:lol:

Is it best to do as much as you can... in the sense of do today what you want to be able to do tomorrow, eg run, walk, work, cycle, swim, whatever... in the hope that when you are in your nineties you can still do these things

OR
Rest your body as much as you can so it doesn't wear out?

I'm aiming for the first but feel the OR is better as I feel worn out more and more these days.

What say you?
Run..

Do as much as you can. Am getting on a bit now, late 50's, hip's gippy, knees knack, back's troublesome & the various bits of me that' been damaged/broken over the years ache like buggery when it's cold. Still run (slowly!) play golf, walk me dog & carry out a daily set of callisthenics with light weights. Keeping fit is a good for you mentally as well as physically...

Do as much as you can. Am getting on a bit now, late 50's, hip's gippy, knees knack, back's troublesome & the various bits of me that' been damaged/broken over the years ache like buggery when it's cold. Still run (slowly!) play golf, walk me dog & carry out a daily set of callisthenics with light weights. Keeping fit is a good for you mentally as well as physically...
That all sounds a bit familiar.

It makes no difference. The only thing you will have to deal with is regret, and if you can manage that then you should do whatever you feel like at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back