Friday night Choons, what ya got on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m listening to this one right now. It’s been a favourite for years.
Extended version and beautiful.

I love that early 80s stuff out of Liverpool. Just before I was born my parents / brother lived their for a ling time after seeking work there. I love this song by Liverpool’s favourite son Pete Wylie

Superb..love Killing Joke..probably the band I’ve seen most..them or the Damned.

would love to see them live

I love that early 80s stuff out of Liverpool. Just before I was born my parents / brother lived their for a ling time after seeking work there. I love this song by Liverpool’s favourite son Pete Wylie

would love to see them live

If and when all this Covid shite is over..if they tour go and see them..amazing live.

Hello. It’s about what you are listening to on a Friday night. If you find new stuff it is great but old stuff is great too.👍

old stuff is new if never you’d heard it before. Do any matter if it’s 67 or 2007 it’s still new when you hear it for the first time.

hope that makes sense !

Liverpool theme ......
Great song and vid
Another Liverpool band, lovely sound.
That’s me goodnight Ll

Last edited:
old stuff is new if never you’d heard it before. Do any matter if it’s 67 or 2007 it’s still new when you hear it for the first time.

hope that makes sense !
You’re dead right. I’m handing the thread over to you. When I do it I feel inclined to like every song whether I like it or not, now I don’t have to.
I’ve just tripped over a wire and spilt a full glass of wine, my times up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back